Spectacular receptions and parties in the finest Italian wedding venues personally selected by our professional event planners. Let my professional wedding planning agency create a luxury wedding in Italy for you!
Interest in winemaking came immediately after my twenties, suddenly ... and over time has become my greatest passion. A complex topic, charming, live in constant evolution offering endless thrills but requires dedication and great attention. The desire to convey the importance of wine processes and to narrate the history hidden in the product contained within every good bottle gave me the idea to propose myself as Assistant to Owners of wine companies of our wonderful territory to conduct visits to the Vineyard and Winery both in Italian and English languages, explaining processes and pandering to the curiosity of the visitors to leave their unforgettable memories. I obtained the Diploma of Sommelier AIS and are enabled to serve drinks in respect of Italian law HACCP method. I plan guided tastings for small and large groups, studying a specific wine and food itinerary after having heard about wishes, desires and budget of my customers. A wine and food tour in Italy is an experience that you will keep in your heart and mind forever, since this has always been a fundamental part of our culture and being.
Creativity, passion, attention to detail always determine a result: a memorable party. Welcome drink , corporate events and meetings, strategic events for corporate product launches, cultural events or seminar Your needs will be my priorities. My long experience in the food and wine sector has allowed me to know and select all the most important suppliers in Italy, on which I can always count on to get the best result at the most competitive cost. I have commissioned catering from internationally renowned brands, such as Michael Kors, for which I thought and realized tailored, elegant events inside the shops, always following their expectations and guidelines. My capacity to interpret an event and give it an added value, planning a discrete and elegant service of wine and food through my experienced staff, is the key for the absolute success! I successfully looked after many Art Exhibitions, supporting the artists and agents with communication and the most suitable catering
real Weddings video gallery
Beach wedding could be a very original solution even for ethnic ceremonies with many different features involving bride and groom and their guests too.
A ceremony on the beach could be ideal if you are sea lovers and wish a non-conventional ceremony.
A masseria is a fortified farmhouse or country house on a country estate found in the region of Puglia. Masseria lodging ranges from rustic to luxurious and most are set in working farms producing olive oil, wine, or produce. You'll usually find them in countryside settings, often very scenic. The masseria is typically fortified, originally against attacks by Turks or pirates, and dates from the 16th to 19th centuries.
We have selected for you the best restaurants in Italy and we offer the unique possibility to choose between hundreds of different locations for your wedding scattered throughout Italy.
Are you wine lovers? Do you love nature?
Look at our Instagram gallery
Italian wedding on a budget – we are ready to provide all the services you may need, staying within the amount you will decide to spend with the guarantee of a professional wedding service!
Even we are open to create your tailored made package, we think you may appreciate a starting point idea that can be customized in total respect of your budget and expectations.
Top 10 reasons to get married in Italy
1. Italy is one of the countries with the widest range of views in the world. High mountains, hills, plains, Islands, lakes, kilometres of coastline with wonderful sea ...you will just have to choose your favorite!
2. Italy is definitely the land of love! Romeo & Juliet, the most important love story ever told was set in Verona and you can still see Juliet's balcony there.
3. Italian town halls allow civil (legally binding) weddings for not resident couples coming from all over the world and procedure is relatively simple.
4. Stunning food and wines will leave you an unforgettable experience. You will taste genuine products transformed by expert hands in fantastic dishes! We suggest to include a cooking class or wine tour experience during your Italian stay, you will remember it forever!
5. Italians are a friendly people. At your second/third day in Italy you will have already made friends that will compete to help to make you feel at home. Rome the eternal city, with its classical history, the Coliseum & Roman Forum, the Spanish Steps (poet Keats lived next to them), parks, gardens, a million vespa, fantastic food and gorgeous Tevere river, that crosses the city centre with its dreamy historical bridges…nothing else in the world is so romantic!!! Same mood if you decide on Venice. What could be more romantic than being delighted with music on a gondola while floating down the canals to your wedding service? Sounds perfect to us!
6. If you want to feel like a movie-star, Amalfi Coast & Capri are your perfect Italian wedding destinations! This coastline used to be famous for having welcomed many international stars and VIP, spending their holiday among its quiet bays, brightly coloured houses, lemon groves and crystalline seas.
7. If you are thinking of a classical location and you love sea and high temperatures, choose Sicily. Less well known as a wedding location, this island is full of history, art, folklore, olive trees and vineyards. Mount Etna overlooks the island and the unfinished sea too. Legal wedding with breathtaking view is possible in fantastic coastal small towns like Taormina.
8. If you'd like to exchange vows in the art capital choose Florence. The renaissance city is full of gardens, ancient palazzi and the famous Duomo. Arno river cuts the city centre in two and you could admire all its bridges, Ponte Vecchio is the most particular and famous you will find on your way.
9. If you are countryside lovers, book a simple but elegant ceremony in Tuscany. Rolling hills, ancient walled cities, leaning towers, vineyards, rustic farmhouses, these are all what make “Chiantishire” a great wedding choice!
10. To have a wedding in a new, exclusive Italian destination consider Puglia, the heel of Italy. Not as well known as other superstar areas, this region has as beautiful landscapes but with less visitors, so it's ideal if you'd like a quietly romantic ceremony.
Suz and Craig, Wedding with a View...
Wedding in a precious Italian Destination, Civita di Bagnoregio
What is the perfect wedding destination? Is there a special place that perfectly matches you and your partner’s dreams? We at Wine Weddings and More are able to give you hundreds of wonderful suggestions: from the Tuscany hills to Lazio area and Rome the eternal city, a spectacular destination can transform your wedding day into an unforgettable holiday and experience for you and your guests. A wedding in Tuscany can really be a dream. Martina proposes Villas in Tuscany and Ancient Castles in Tuscany. An intimate wedding in historical cities like Pisa or Siena, where arts and culture are everywhere around. Fantastic wedding settings for ceremonies and receptions for an unforgettable Wedding in Italy. We will be your professional base in Italy, supporting you with the highest level consulting services based on our many years of experience working with each of our service providers. Exclusive Civil Weddings in Florence Sala Rossa Town Hall or Luxury Weddings in Florence in the Russian Orthodox Church, a jewel of Russian architecture. If Wedding in Rome is your favorite dream, we will be able to arrange a magical legally binding wedding in one of the historical halls of this stunning city, Caracalla or Campidoglio, supporting you with interpreter service, paperwork, coordination and any other service you may wish. Lazio has many secret locations that will leave you breathless, both along the coast or located among its spectacular hills, one of our special wedding destinations is Civita di Bagnoregio, an ancient small village on the top of a hill, where time seems to have stopped!
Wedding in Italian Lakes Area
Wedding in Venice
Wedding Services in Italy
Wine Weddings and More has connections with professional wedding vendors in all Italian regions. We like to hear about your desires and necessities and offer you a wide choice of professional which can ffer the best services in absolute respect of your budget. Photographers, Videographers, make up artists and hairdressers that will be able to realize your favorite bridal style! Our flower designers realize every year fantastic settings, giving personal touches of elegance to every wedding hall and reception venue. Music during wedding and reception is very important to emphasize your big day, we have many professionals musicians that play both classic instruments or bands that can make your reception party memorable!!! We can provide any kind of accommodation you may need for your stay in Italy, large or small Villas, Wonderful hotels or private houses, searched by our team on your budget.
If you wish to have a real experience, discovering the true essence of Italian country, a Wine Tour in Italy is one of the best ways to achieve this goal. The stunning wine roads and castles of Tuscany and Piedmont, the gourmet cuisine of Lombardy, the romantic Villas of Veneto, the lovely fishermen villages along Liguria and Amalfi Coasts, incredible Friuli and Trentino with their super whites, Sicily and its islands. Wine Weddings and more offers private exclusive wine holidays in the most beautiful regions of Italy, tailoring itineraries and activities exactly like you prefer and featuring wine and food tasting and pairing, cooking classes, winery and vineyards tours and typical Italian dining. We organize unbelievable Luxury Italian Honeymoons, and customized tours for anniversaries and special occasions.
Special occasions, birthdays, anniversaries, vows renewals, honeymoons, Italy is a perfect place to celebrate a special moment of your life and take a break from everyday life! Wine Weddings and More team will plan your exclusive event in Italy in total respect of your budget, leaving you an experience you will never forget! We are also able to plan company events in Italy, incentives, meetings, catering for privates, shops and companies that like to pamper their customers!