Italy has the most important and beautiful churches of the world, and the possibilities for couples that wish to celebrate a catholic wedding in Italy are unfinished!
Requirements to perform a catholic wedding in Italy are the following:
· Provide a permission from your parish Bishop that introduce you to the Italian Curia, with baptism and confirmation certificates.
· Attend a pre-nuptial class in your parish
· Religious paperwork has to be issued within 6 months prior to the wedding but not before, otherwise they will expire.
· Catholic wedding in Italy can have legal effects.
· You won’t be allowed to celebrate catholic wedding if you are divorced and the previous wedding was not officially cancelled.
· Most of the fathers prefer to receive a donation directly from the spouses, for charity purposes
· With regards to the bride dress choice, churches don’t allow low-necked dresses and bare shoulders.
We will guide you through the necessary steps for catholic wedding, being your link with Italian churches.
Wine Weddings and More® di Martina Batzu, via San Domenico 194, Martina Franca - Italy tel. +39 0804490025 mobile +39 3209304883
e-mail: email@example.com VAT code 02993560735